[Cusom27] [IMPORTANT: CUSOM Office of Assessment, Accreditation, & Medical Education] 2023-2024 CUSOM Facilities & Learning Resources Annual Survey - Students

Vaskalis, Zachary T vaskalis at campbell.edu
Tue Sep 5 15:23:16 EDT 2023

Good afternoon everyone,

Please take a few minutes to complete our annual survey regarding facilities and learning resources relevant to you by clicking on the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CUSOMFLRCSurvey2023-2024

It should take about 15 minutes or so in total to complete.  We truly appreciate your feedback!  This annual survey has been very well-received and helpful to our institution throughout our COCA and SACSCOC accreditation processes.  Please keep comments professional and constructive; they are the most beneficial and allow us to make impactful decisions and changes.

Please follow all of the instructions carefully.  The survey will close on October 6th, 2023 at 5 PM EST. We appreciate your cooperation in advance!  Hope you have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,
Dr. Vaskalis

Zachary T. Vaskalis, PhD
Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs; Assistant Professor
Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine
Leon Levine Hall Room 187 | Toll-Free (855) 287 - 6613 Ext. 1879
(910) 893 - 1879 | Fax (910) 893 - 7242 | vaskalis at campbell.edu<mailto:vaskalis at campbell.edu>