[Cusom27] FW: SAAO Tote Bag Design Competition

Bryant, Wendy D wbryant at campbell.edu
Fri Sep 15 12:14:53 EDT 2023

This message is being sent on behalf of SAAO.

Blessings,
Wendy

Wendy D. Bryant, PhD (ABD)
Assistant Director of Student Affairs
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall Office #123 | 910-893-1846 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D9E7CE.3A60EC50]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1846.

Hello Hello!

Hope everyone is surviving as we are *almost* through the first block of the year! You're doing great and you should be so proud of yourself! I know we are all looking for the perfect piece of merchandise to represent the accomplishment of being in medical school, so we want to give YOU the opportunity to decide what goes on the swag.

SAAO will be hosting a canvas tote bag design competition, so you can have a functional way to carry around your laptop, your pickleball paddles, your anatomy lab gear, or whatever else you need with you! Below is an outline for the expectations of this fun competition:

1. The design is NOT school/CUSOM specific -- we hope to sell these at the National AAO Convocation next year, so this is NOT exclusive to Campbell

2. Please keep designs PG and respectful of osteopathic medicine. We want to represent our community well! Getting inspiration from other creators is fine, but please only submit original creations. Have fun with it and get creative!

3. Timeline:

- Submissions are due October 13th at midnight, and voting will close October 20th. Email submissions to c_oneill1120 at email.campbell.edu<mailto:c_oneill1120 at email.campbell.edu>.

- These will be available to purchase at the Club Fair on November 3rd!

4. The winner will receive a $$ gift card to Creek Coffee, as well as a free tote!

Please let me know if you have questions, and happy designing!

Thanks,

SAAO Leadership
--
Claire O'Neill
Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine | Class of 2026