[Cusom27] Class of 2027 IMPORTANT UPDATES!

Pipes, Deborah A dpipes at campbell.edu
Fri May 19 10:34:29 EDT 2023

Good morning, Class of 2027!

In just over two months we will be welcoming you to your first year of medical school! ☺

**IMPORTANT INFORMATION ATTACHED!

  1.  Many of you have had various questions regarding student health insurance, financial aid, and other tuition-related questions. Please thoroughly review the attached PowerPoint presentation from our Student Financial Services (SFS) office, and if you have any further questions, you may email sfs at campbell.edu<mailto:sfs at campbell.edu> or call (910) 893-1244.

  1.  Coming up next in June, we will be sending out a letter from our Course Director of Clinical Education regarding recommended and required Clinical Skills equipment. **Please note, none of this needs to be purchased before the start of class (except for a short, white, consultation lab coat, which may be purchased on Amazon). More information on books and equipment will be sent in June, so keep an eye out for that email communication.

  1.  Also, if you have any questions regarding CastleBranch requirements or problems uploading immunizations, etc., please reach out to Ms. Allie Schofield (email: aschofield at campbell.edu<mailto:aschofield at campbell.edu>).

  1.  **Be sure to secure your local housing and plan on moving into the area BEFORE Monday, July 24th (as our Orientation pick-ups are scheduled for that day).

Most importantly, ENJOY YOUR SUMMER! 😊

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Blessings,

Debi

Debi Pipes
Director of Student Affairs
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall Office #115 | 910-893-1784 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D98A3B.81525360]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1784.