[Cusom27] Class of 2027 - Accommodations Requests

Pipes, Deborah A dpipes at campbell.edu
Thu Jul 13 17:47:49 EDT 2023

Good afternoon, Class of 2027!

As you move to the area and prepare to begin your medical school journey, I wanted to reach out to discuss our process in regards to academic accommodations.

The CUSOM Office of Student Affairs collaborates with the Campbell Department of Disability Services to assist students in the academic accommodations process. We want to be sure these accommodations are in place by the start of classes on July 31st (so that's one less thing to think about as you start medical school)!

If you have a diagnosed health condition or learning disability and would like to request accommodations in medical school, please schedule an appointment (in person, on the phone, or via Zoom) with Ms. Laura Rich, our Director of Disability Services, at the following link. You will need to forward documentation to Ms. Rich before your meeting so your needs can be verified and reviewed.

https://www.campbell.edu/students/student-success/disability-services/

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or you may contact Mr. Laura Rich at richl at campbell.edu<mailto:richl at campbell.edu>. Thanks!

Blessings,

Debi

Debi Pipes
Director of Student Affairs
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall Office #115 | 910-893-1784 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D9B5A2.C237B360]<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.  There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication.  Thank you. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 910-893-1784.