[Cusom27] Fwd: Spring 2024 Financial Aid and Budgeting - Financial Wellness, Aid, and Debt Management

Pipes, Deborah A dpipes at campbell.edu
Thu Dec 21 09:00:54 EST 2023

Sent on behalf of the Office of  Financial Aid. Happy Holidays!
Debi

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Severin, Benjamin M" <bseverin at campbell.edu>
Date: December 20, 2023 at 9:23:46 PM EST
To: "Pipes, Deborah A" <dpipes at campbell.edu>
Subject: Spring 2024 Financial Aid and Budgeting - Financial Wellness, Aid, and Debt Management

All,

With January right around the corner, I wanted to send out some information regarding our upcoming financial aid disbursements. For our first and second year students, your anticipated disbursement date is 01/08/24. For our third and fourth year students, your anticipated disbursement date is 01/02/24.
If the aid disbursed to your student account is greater than your balance, the Bursar’s Office will have a maximum of 14 days to push out that credit/refund to you. With that said, they often get refunds out much sooner. If you realize that you will be borrowing more than you need for the spring, contact our loan team and we can update your spring loans accordingly!
Lastly, as budgeting is so important, now is a good time to take another look at your budget if you haven’t done so since the beginning of Fall. Please find below a short article from the AAMC on “Budgeting Basics and Tips”. Within the article are additional helpful resources as well.
AAMC Budgeting Basics and Tips - https://students-residents.aamc.org/first/budgeting-basics-and-tips
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and happy holiday season.
Sincerely,
Ben Severin

Ben Severin
Associate Director