[PT2021] Neuro Wellness Apparel

Gee, Chandler cegee0204 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Sep 24 06:40:00 EDT 2021

Howdy friends!!

The Neuro SIG will be creating Neuro Wellness Apparel and we need YOUR
help. Neuro Wellness allows us to evaluate and treat patients who have a
neurological diagnosis. This community has become very special to students
and participants alike and we want to spread the joy with some apparel!
We will be taking design suggestions and whichever one gets picked will get
a shirt for free. If you are like me and have no artistic abilities, just
explain your idea and we can make it happen!

We will be taking responses HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4RedrFSFnx8WJDli_-mlvW9tykm_t-XiOeDgGu3LZ0h1ZVQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
until Oct 1st.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please direct them to myself
or our fearless Neuro SIG president Lyndsey Owens.

Have a great weekend!

Best,

*Chandler Gee, SPT*
Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Class of 2022 | Vice President
(817)-235-4910 | cegee0204 at email.campbell.edu
She/Her/Hers