[Phar25] P1 Mock Counseling Event

Hill, Olivia orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 13 20:19:25 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are doing well and are staying strong as we come to the end
of your very first block of pharmacy school! Congratulations on making it
this far! I know that you guys have your first OSCE coming up, so I wanted
to remind you all of the P1 Mock Counseling Event that Phi Delta Chi
pharmaceutical fraternity is hosting. The event will be on September 20th,
from 4-6 pm in Ed Herring Lecture Hall in Maddox. The absolute best way to
prepare for an OSCE is to practice counseling with other people, and there
is no one else more eager to help you than the Brothers of Phi Delta Chi.
Please sign up using the link provided here.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y-bi95B7-_bLtNO1t_7DeDL1z6H-jOP_Hkpymayd3wk/edit?usp=sharing>
We look forward to seeing you there, and cannot wait to help you prepare!

Best,

*Olivia R. Hill*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
Phi Delta Chi - Beta Kappa | Worthy Correspondent
American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists |
Operation Immunization Chair
NCPA President-Elect
CPHS Student Ambassador
CPHS Peer Tutor