[Phar25] New Google Doc Link for Walk-In tutoring

Odum, Ruby raodum0908 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 13 08:13:59 EDT 2021

Hey everyone!

Hope exams went well for you all today. Just wanted to let you know that
instead of the weekly emails about the Rho Chi walk-in schedule, we have
created a google doc that will have the schedule for each week. We will
keep that updated week to week. The link for the google doc can be found
below, but it will also be at the bottom of the Rho Chi slide in the CPHS
weekly announcements. As always, if you have any questions or concerns,
please let me know! Only 2 more weeks to go, so keep on working hard! God
bless!

Google Doc Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vCeMBTlsF8RRrzm8xfUOOVv8EzqAAjOD3fAIX0fX6IY/edit?usp=sharing

--