[Pa23] PANCE Prep Pearls, 4th edition

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Mon May 15 10:36:51 EDT 2023

Hi all,

Dwayne Williams will be teaching your board review course using PANCE Prep Pearls, 4th edition (2 volumes).  I'm not sure how many of you already have the 4th edition, so I need to get a count of those of you that have this edition already vs. do not and need it.

Please sign your name under the appropriate column on this spreadsheet no later than this Wednesday, 5/17/23.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aCQBXi2ya8dkmbB7AIjXwvn_KfNT-oQjt_SKpxC5G38/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!
Mrs. G

Laura R. Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
Associate Program Director & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893-1252 |*: gerstnerl at campbell.edu<mailto:gerstnerl at campbell.edu>
she/her/hers

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home