[Law24] Kentucky Dept of Public Advocacy (Public Defender) Career Fest Opportunity 3/9 -- All Costs COVERED for applicants

Giancola, April M agiancola at campbell.edu
Fri Feb 2 15:33:21 EST 2024

Good Afternoon,

For students interested in exploring careers in Public/Indigent Defense, here is an amazing opportunity to get to know the attorneys and culture at the KYDPA. See flyer for more details. KYDPA will also be on campus on Feb 12th tabling in the Front Lobby to share information about how students can engage with their office. Have a great weekend!

"Career Fest is an opportunity for individuals to learn about the Department of Public Advocacy, which is our state-wide Public Defender System. For those who are selected, we will cover their hotel, travel, and meals for their in-person interview! If you have 3Ls students that are interested in a career in public defense, we would love for them to join us in Kentucky on March 9th for the DPA Career Fest. The KY DPA provides travel and lodging to selected applicants. The event flyer is attached. Here is the link to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQWcVKhthNP6iho5CgeS1HztTlwdsHzunP_hcl0o7ufbyoGg/viewform "

Best regards,
April

April M. Giancola, Esq. (she/her/hers)
Assistant Dean of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603

Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0> (If you cannot find availability please send email)
Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>
Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>
Personal Zoom Room<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/4686177597?pwd=cmRCQXdBRU90NW81K2xCTWpkN3R4UT09>
agiancola at campbell.edu<mailto:agiancola at campbell.edu>
Office: 919-865-5894  |  Fax: 919-856-5993

[cid:image001.png at 01DA55EC.A7356C70]