[Law24] 2024 Graduate Employment Survey - Please Read!

Giancola, April M agiancola at campbell.edu
Fri Feb 2 11:08:02 EST 2024

Happy Friday 3Ls,

As we enter February (bye bye 799 days of January!) I wanted to put on your radar that the Career Center will be asking for Employment Status at 2 key times between now and next year. The ABA requires we collect employment data "at graduation" and "within 10 months of graduation." This is necessary for your school's continuing accreditation standing. To meet this goal, you can do this starting NOW (if you have secured employment) in Symplicity. Instructions on how to do this is attached. If you don't have this information now, not to worry. We will be prompting you throughout the semester, and, will be asking for the info as you pick up your Regalia in May. The sooner you fill it out the better - and your responses are greatly appreciated. If you have questions, please ask them, and let us know how we can continue to support your career seeking journey.

Best regards,
April

April M. Giancola, Esq. (she/her/hers)
Assistant Dean of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603

Students:  request an appointment<https://law-campbell-csm.symplicity.com/students/index.php?signin_tab=0&PHPSESSID=2f167499d26637e928909d58103fb998&signin_tab=0> (If you cannot find availability please send email)
Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>
Visit our website<https://law.campbell.edu/succeed/career-center/>
Personal Zoom Room<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/4686177597?pwd=cmRCQXdBRU90NW81K2xCTWpkN3R4UT09>
agiancola at campbell.edu<mailto:agiancola at campbell.edu>
Office: 919-865-5894  |  Fax: 919-856-5993

[cid:image001.png at 01DA55C7.6E1F7860]