[Law24] Spring 2024 Judicial Intern/Extern Opportunity

Sanders, Nicholas R nsanders at campbell.edu
Wed Nov 8 09:56:25 EST 2023

Good morning all,

I apologize for filling your inbox while you are all busy wrapping up classes for the semester, but I wanted to highlight a judicial opportunity that just became available. Judge Tyson on the North Carolina Court of Appeals has an opening for an intern or extern for the Spring 2024 semester. If you are interested, please let me know ASAP and send me your (1) resume, (2) unofficial transcript, and (3) writing sample. We will then submit the application on your behalf. Please see below for a brief description:

Externs work closely with chambers and court staff. Externs conduct research, prepare bench memorandums, cite check opinions and attend oral arguments. Preference given to students who have work or military service between undergraduate and law school and who have completed their 2L year.

This is a fantastic opportunity to improve your research and writing skills and get experience at an appellate court. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Nick

Nicholas R. Sanders, Esq. (he/him/his)
Director of Externships
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
Telephone: 919-865-4697
Personal Zoom Room : https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/my/n.sanders