[Law24] Practical Skills for Lawyers Spring 2024 Class Information

Hinds-Glick, Sha hindsglicks at campbell.edu
Mon Nov 6 11:29:26 EST 2023

Class,

As you plan your spring schedule, I just wanted to clarify a few things about PSL in Spring 2024. This course is offered online for 1 credit and is intended to prepare you for the MPT section of the UBE bar exam. The class is on a compressed schedule and will begin the last week of February. This is due to the workload associated with the February bar exam. The class requires a written assignment every Monday once we begin. There is no dedicated class time but you must have a two hour block on Mondays to complete the assignments between 5:00 a.m. and 11:59 p.m.

The schedule shows a conflict with Secured Transactions. If you want to register for both courses and the system does not allow it, please email me and I will have you added to the course.

Thank you!

Dean Hinds-Glick