[Law24] Phase 4 Bidding OPENS TODAY!

Underwood, Mallory T munderwood at campbell.edu
Mon Aug 14 10:27:57 EDT 2023

Good morning and welcome back to school!

As you know, bidding for phase 4 of OCIs opens TODAY.

We have a great mix of employers with a wide array of practice areas and locations participating this week and encourage you to check them out if you haven't already. Also, note that Sodoma Law is participating again due to a scheduling issue so if you missed that firm the first time you have another opportunity to bid.

Poyner Spruill

Cranfill Sumner

Smith Debnam Narron Drake Saintsing & Myers

Garfinkel Immigration Law

Sodoma Law

Basinger Law

US Air Force JAG

Office of the Federal Public Defender for the Eastern District of NC

Legal Aid (MLK Summer Intern)

Legal Aid (LANC Fellowship)

Alamance County DA's Office

Note that bidding for phase 4 will remain open from today until noon on Friday, August 18. At that time, bidding for phase 4 will close and application packets will be submitted to employers. Employers will then have until the following Wednesday to decide which students they would like to interview. If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified the Wednesday after bidding closes. You will then have until Friday of that week to pick an interview time. If you do not pick a time, we will pick one for you. We advise that you select an interview time that does not conflict with your class schedule. If a conflict is unavoidable, you should ask your professor (in advance) for permission to miss part of your class. We have notified faculty of the OCI interview process and timeline.

Remember that including an inside address and using correct business letter format is the best practice for cover letters. Remember, too, to proofread everything carefully BEFORE you submit. It is easy to make mistakes when submitting multiple application packets and you do not want careless errors to detract from your overall application.

We will continue to spot check application materials. If you get an email from our office advising that you are missing application materials or have errors that need to be corrected, please address all issues promptly so your application can meet the Friday noon deadline for completion.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. We are glad to help!

Good luck with OCIs and the transition back to classes this week!

Warm regards,

Mallory Taylor Underwood
Director of Career and Professional Development
Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 101
Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 865-4689

Employers: Post a job for a Current Law Student<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/qidlrne1km7ll5/> | Graduate/Alumni<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/q13wlxj071m4mx/>