[Law24] Welcome Back & Accommodations

Chilausky, Meredith W chilausky at campbell.edu
Sun Aug 13 23:31:13 EDT 2023

Welcome back and Happy Start to the Fall Semester! I hope you all had a wonderful summer!

A few notes for those of you who need to sit for the MPRE and for my Accommodated Students:

**MPRE Registration Deadline for the November 3rd Test - September 12th, 2023.

If you want to request Accommodations on the MPRE, your next available time to request those will be for the March Exam with a preferred request deadline of December 5th, 2023. The MPRE important dates and facts can be found here: https://www.ncbex.org/exams/mpre/registering-mpre
MPRE Bar Exam Registration | NCBE<https://www.ncbex.org/exams/mpre/registering-mpre>
Learn more about the multi-step process for registering for the MPRE.
www.ncbex.org

If you receive Disability Accommodations through my Office and have not yet reached out to me regarding any accommodations you need to start the semester/classes, please do so as soon as possible! Remember, requesting to use your accommodations is your responsibility. They do not apply automatically. Please reach out to get on my calendar if you have any changes or need to request anything additional. Thanks!

Welcome back! I hope you all have a fabulous start to the semester!

Best,
Meredith

Meredith W. Chilausky, J.D.
Assistant Director | Academic Support & Bar Success
Campbell University School of Law
225 Hillsborough Street, Suite 433
Raleigh, NC 27603
Phone: (919) 865-4685
Email: chilausky at campbell.edu<mailto:chilausky at campbell.edu>

[cid:0f70abf6-077f-4980-929b-8b6d48523f61]