[Law24] Academic Support Session with Director Hinds-Glick

Hinds-Glick, Sha hindsglicks at campbell.edu
Mon Sep 13 15:59:18 EDT 2021

Class,

I have added an academic support session on Thursday, September 16, 2021, from 4:00- 5:00 p.m. I call these sessions study hall because I have no set agenda. I want to check in with you and see what I might be able to help with. If you are struggling with note taking, cases, outlining, time management, finding time to practice, understanding your classes, keeping up or anything else you can think of-I am going to try and help.

Join me in Rm 105 for a discussion.

See you there!

Ms. Hinds-Glick