[pt2025] Smith Hall "park at your own risk"

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Tue May 30 13:37:24 EDT 2023

Dear CPHS Students,

We have had an increase in golf ball incidents in our Health Sciences parking lot this year. We have signs now posted warning all individuals that our lot is considered "park at your own risk". Campbell and Keith Hills are not responsible for golf ball damage to vehicles and no monetary compensation will be made if an incident occurs. Thankfully, we do have ample parking in our lot so you may choose to park further away to minimize this risk. We apologize for this inconvenience, but wanted to make sure you were aware of this new policy.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Be Well,

*Please know that I will be on military leave 7/11-10/31. If you foresee communication needs with me during that time, please inform me ASAP*

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Air National Guard | Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron

Request a Student Assistance Program appt. here<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>

Make an appointment with me<https://campbell.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/5210801/schedule>

phone: 910-814-5693

[cid:bde65eae-10b2-4e96-a6c0-3ffd03791a08]             [cid:dc3929c0-3200-431b-ac92-6aff82f4dcc8]

 [cid:f3a66945-3cbd-46c6-a452-368cece02e61]