[pt2025] PEDs SIG Meeting Rescheduled

Joyner, Jillian jctutterrow0305 at email.campbell.edu
Mon May 15 09:28:34 EDT 2023

Good morning everyone!

Happy first day back, I hope everyone had a wonderful break and is ready to
start the semester. I wanted to update everyone that the meeting has been
rescheduled to Tuesday, May 30th at 11 AM so both cohorts can attend!

We will be sending out a survey this week about a couple of the community
volunteer opportunities we will be doing to see if there is any interest.
When filling out the survey please indicate which you'd be interested in
participating in so we can get an estimate when corresponding with the
contacts we have reached out to.

We look forward to seeing everyone and please reach out if you have any
questions!

Thank you,
PEDs board

--