[pt2025] DEI Representative

Tanji, Katherine ketanji1109 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Mar 17 12:31:24 EDT 2023

Hi Class of 2025!

My name is Katie Tanji, and I'm the DEI representative for the class of
2024. So far I have not been contacted by anyone with any interests in
being your class representative. I know y'all had some tests this week that
you guys were focused on, so I just wanted to send a reminder email to
reach out to me if you have any questions. My phone number is also included
in my signature at the bottom, so if you're more comfortable with texting,
please feel free to text me instead!

I would like to make a clarification on the DEI Representative position to
clear the air a bit. The point of the position is not for someone to get up
between a podium and tell the rest of you guys how to feel and think and to
push certain viewpoints on you. The point is to expand your class's views
on different topics and be able to bring different voices and experiences
to the table, so that when everyone is out in the field, they have a better
idea of different perspectives and a more empathetic view on our patients.
If you guys need any more clarification, please reach out to me as I am
happy to talk it through with you, or please reach out to Dr. Eubanks.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

--
Katherine Tanji, SPT
she/her/hers