[pt2025] Class Announcement!

Everett Melcher ebmelcher0304 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Mar 17 09:29:08 EDT 2023

Hello all!

As the 3rd years are leaving for clinical, we are going to implement a "first come first serve" basis for use of the study rooms. If anyone needs a study room to study/eat/hang out etc. you are more than welcome to occupy an empty room but when you leave for class/long term (more than 30 minutes), all items need to be removed from the study rooms as we have multiple students on different schedules and very few rooms. There should be no items in study rooms when classes are in session. We want to be sure we are sharing the spaces with all DPT students, as well as other program students, who may need them.

 If you are looking for spaces, be sure to check out other floors and other seating areas. This is even applicable to next door (med school) as we can use their facility as well.  Please use this same courtesy with any study room on any floor, and in either building. Thanks for taking this into consideration when "staking” out studying and group spaces.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Respectfully,

Everett B. Melcher, SPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy Student
SGA President - Class of 2025
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Contact: ebmelcher0304 at email.campbell.edu