[pt2025] CPR eCard

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Tue Mar 7 14:54:45 EST 2023

Good afternoon,

For those that took the CPR course, you should be receiving an email from AHA with your card information. Please upload your card into the Exxat portal under CPR certification by March 15.

I have attached instructions for claiming your card forwarded to me by Bryan O'Neal (instructor for CPR) just in case needed.

Have a wonderful evening!

Respectfully,

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Education Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:Cell 919.291.2424|Fax: 910 814-5567|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Suite 318
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.