[pt2025] SGA voting update

Kwiatkowski, Rose prbrock0715 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 1 12:52:19 EST 2023

Hi everyone!

It was brought to our attention that half of your class will not be present
on Friday. Therefore, we will be conducting the voting through a google
forms link. So please have all of your nominations finalized by 7:00 AM
Friday morning as I will be making any final edits and sending out the link
to the form to you on Friday. The voting will close at 11:59 pm on Sunday,
March 5th. We will announce who the officers will be in your 1:00pm class
on Monday, March 6th. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to
reach out.

Rose Brock Kwiatkowski, SPT
Campbell University DPT Program
SGA President of the Class of 2023