[pt2025] Refrigerator Etiquette

Edwards, Emily ekedwards1110 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jun 28 10:27:53 EDT 2023

Hi all,
I wanted to email and address refrigerator etiquette with everyone in the
DPT program. Loose items should be bagged to prevent slippage of items and
tupperware falling and opening. The picture is what we want to prevent, as
we have seen multiple people chase oranges or pick up items that have
fallen out of the refrigerator. With the fridge being so crowded (I
requested another fridge but still waiting on clearance from Dr. Rich), it
is easiest and most respectful to put items in a bag. Please put ALL
lunch/snack items in a bag, even a grocery bag will suffice!
Thank you and good luck the rest of the semester!!
*Emily K. Edwards*
Doctor of Physical Therapy Student
Campbell University *College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences*
Class of 2024 Student Government President
Cellphone: 919-796-9600