[pt2025] Pro-bono Training Session

Torres, Kiara katorres0518 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Jun 20 14:57:28 EDT 2023

Hi everyone!

Next Wednesday (6/28) I will be hosting a training session during lunch
(11am) to discuss any questions that you may have regarding pro-bono to
fill in any gaps that you still have (e.g. navigating WebPT, note
formatting) I will also provide Spanish instruction for those who are
interested in learning Spanish PT terms! Feel free to stop by, I will be in
room 408 :)

Kind regards,
--
*Kiara Torres, SPT*

*Doctor of Physical Therapy Student, Class of 2024*

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences