[pt2025] Site assignments for DPT 800 published

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Tue Jun 13 17:17:00 EDT 2023

Greetings Cohort of 2025,

Site assignments for the final Rolling Selection Survey for 2024 DPT 800 have been completed. You can view your assignment on Exaat. To do this, login to Exaat and click on the "My Placements" tab on the left. If your name was selected, you will see the clinical experience (DPT 800) and the name of the site. If you login to Exaat and there is no site listed for 800, that means your name was not yet selected for a clinical experience.

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be confirming slots with sites for students who were selected. This process can take weeks and no clinical experience is guaranteed until confirmed with the site. You will be notified by email once you have been confirmed by the site. Please note that students are not allowed to contact sites at this time. Once you are closer to attending 800, you will be notified of the CI and when it is appropriate to contact your site.

I will get in touch with those students that do not have a clinical experience assigned for DPT 800.

Have a wonderful evening!

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Education Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:Cell 919.291.2424|Fax: 910 814-5567|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Suite 318
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.