[pt2025] Monday Funday!

Kwiatkowski, Rose prbrock0715 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Jan 19 11:38:01 EST 2023

Hi Everyone!

I hope that the first 2 weeks of the semester have found you well! Since
the 4-square and BYOL get together went so well, we thought we could extend
the fun! Since both classes have a break from 11-1 on Mondays, we will have
a "floating" Monday Funday get together during that time. There will be
board games and 4-square but you will have to BYOL like before. This is in
no way a mandatory gathering. It is just an opportunity for our classes to
continue to get to know each other while we are still here on campus. The
only upcoming Monday that this will not take place is February 6th, as the
3rd years will be off campus that day. We will begin on this upcoming
Monday 1/23. I hope to see you there!

Rose Brock Kwiatkowski, SPT
Campbell University DPT Program
SGA President of the Class of 2023