[pt2025] Items to take note of

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Tue Jan 17 09:43:49 EST 2023

All,

I hope you are all settling into your new world and are enjoying this time so far. I have a couple of things for you to all take note of.

  1.  Students are not allowed to use the conference rooms on any floor for study spaces. Students are allowed to use the four study rooms on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors and any of the lounge spaces. Also, take note of room reservations for these spaces daily as the student study rooms are reserved from time to time for events and such. If you do need to reserve a space for a meeting you can do so using this link. https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/m11uiqlx0l0d543/
  2.  Please make sure that you all have gotten your parking stickers and have them displayed on your vehicles. Also make sure that you are not parking in any spots that have the F/S in them as those are for faculty and staff only and you will be ticketed.

Feel free to stop by and see me anytime for anything at all. (1st floor, director suite)

I pray you all have a great week!

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D92A56.F8D31F40]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01D92A56.F8D31F40]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.