[pt2025] Locker Assignments

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Fri Jan 6 15:07:07 EST 2023

All,

I have placed your locker assignment document on the BB page for your cohort. I have also attached it here. You will need to provide a lock for your locker. You must take the locker you are assigned and no other, lockers on the 3rd floor are shared with other programs.

Thank you and hope that your first day was both informative and fun! We are so glad you are here. CU Monday!

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D921E0.894B88C0]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01D921E0.894B88C0]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.