[pt2025] SGA Positions

Kwiatkowski, Rose prbrock0715 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 22 14:06:34 EST 2023

Edits to positions list:

Dr. M. Green is the advisor for SGA as Dr. Sawyer is no longer working in
the program.
Admissions Liaison does not coordinate with Lori as she is no longer with
the program. An update will come later as to who this person is.

I have attached the positions doc with these updates.

Also, here is the new link to the google doc that allows you to edit. I
apologize for the issues.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1quESUlZ1HEOgWKcaYmqkZefhRBduktOhGTbTkWMEhJI/edit?usp=sharing

prbrock0715 at email.campbell.edu