[pt2025] 4-square Tournament! Last Day to sign up!

Kwiatkowski, Rose prbrock0715 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Feb 20 07:54:04 EST 2023

Good morning everyone!

Today is the last day to sign up for the 4-square tournament! I have
attached the rules to this email for those who are interested in playing.
You can register at this link: igfn.us/form/wqHv_Q
Registration is $5. After expenses, proceeds raised will go towards the
program to help pay for supplies for practice and/or patient treatment! If
you would like to contribute to fundraising but do not want to play, send
me an email.
The tournament will be held this *Wednesday, February 22nd in the Smith
Hall parking lot from 4-6pm!*

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
--
Rose Brock Kwiatkowski, SPT
Campbell University DPT Program
prbrock0715 at email.campbell.edu