[pt2025] Wear Red Day Reminder!

Kwiatkowski, Rose prbrock0715 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 2 12:07:19 EST 2023

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that tomorrow is Wear Red for Women Day! I have
attached the flyer for details. The Kahoot review will be in 319. The walk
will take place in the parking lot on the right. As of right now, it should
not be raining but it will be about 45 degrees and windy. So, we will still
have the course set up for you winter lovers, 5 laps is about 1.1 miles.
But if you prefer to stay inside where it is warm, you can walk 26 laps in
the hall (from stairwell to stairwell is one lap) and that will get you
very close to 1 mile. The choice is yours! If you do not own any red
clothes, no worries! I have a red ribbon you can wear! I look forward to
seeing you all in Red tomorrow!

Best regards,

--
Rose Brock Kwiatkowski, SPT