[pt2025] DPT Mentoring Survey

Pasnak, Maggie mpasnak at campbell.edu
Wed Aug 23 15:55:34 EDT 2023

Hello, DPT students!

I hope that your Fall semester is off to a good start and that this email finds you doing well.

As you know, the sense of community is a large part of the DPT program. One way this has been established is through the connections made in the DPT mentoring relationships.

At this time, I ask each of you to complete the included survey. This survey will help me coordinate the matching of an incoming DPT student of the Class of 2026 with both a rising DPT2 and DPT3 student. Once all surveys have been completed and groupings have been made, I will follow up with additional information including contact information for your mentee.

Please find the survey here: https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/w1qgzl2p1wqj568/

I hope you find the mentoring pairing as an opportunity to build connections throughout your time in the program as well as beyond as you build your professional network.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your participation!

Kind Regards,
Maggie Pasnak
Doctor of Physical Therapy Admissions Coordinator
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University
email: m<http://mpasnak@campbell.edu/>pasnak at campbell.edu<http://mpasnak@campbell.edu/>  phone: 910-893-1684
Learn More! Campbell University Doctor of Physical Therapy Program<https://cphs.campbell.edu/academic-programs/physical-therapy/doctor-of-physical-therapy/>