[pt2025] Pro Bono Board Nominations

McClellan, Hayle hlmcclellan0807 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 21 13:15:38 EDT 2023

Hello DPT Class of 2025!

If you wish to be elected for a position on the Pro Bono Board for the
class of 2025, please complete this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScM_nAHL-YzQvTKl1melZOr7Lqnq8MUj3WRXvkhk9TmHVV8_Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>
by Friday, August 25 at 5pm.
For any positions that have more than one candidate in the running, we will
have elections the week of August 28th.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. If you have any
questions about a specific board position, please ask the current board
member for that position, they will be happy to provide you more
information on their role, time commitment, etc. More information on each
role can be found in the Pro Bono Handbook
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-MTW-NRSTbIUrhZlb_C28Vlu2lTwk6c-YJeu6XJeJ3g/edit?usp=sharing>
starting
on page 3.

Thank you for your interest in the Pro Bono Clinic!
Hayle McClellan

--

*Hayle McClellan*

Doctor of Physical Therapy Student

Campbell University | Class of 2024 | APTA Liaison

Director | CU Pro Bono Clinic

PWR! Moves Certified

hlmcclellan0807 at email.campbell.edu