[pt2025] Peds SIG Open Meeting

Joyner, Jillian jctutterrow0305 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Apr 27 11:20:42 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

For those who I haven't met yet, my name is Jillian and I am the president
of the Pediatrics Special Interest Group! The board and I are reaching out
to invite you all to an open meeting happening Thursday, May 18th at 12PM.
We have some awesome volunteer opportunities coming up and would love for
you to join us to get more information about them!

You do not have to be interested in pediatrics to participate nor do you
have to be interested in being in the SIG to attend! If there is anything
you'd like us to bring up or you have any questions prior to the meeting
please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

We look forward to seeing you,
The Peds SIG board
--
*Jillian T. Joyner*