[pt2025] Allied Health Hiring Event!

Barefoot, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Thu Apr 20 09:38:00 EDT 2023

Hello!

Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist is hosting an Allied Health Event on Tuesday, May 2nd from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Comprehensive Cancer Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. The address is 1 Medical Center Blvd, Winston Salem, NC 27157.

Allied Health Hiring Event | Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Athletic Trainers, Respiratory Therapists, Radiology, Pharmacy, Ophthalmology, Labs

*                     Recruiters and Hiring Managers will be present. Please come prepared with your resume and any other certification documentation that is necessary.

*                     Please park in parking deck C. The Comprehensive Cancer Center is accessible via the purple level and connecting breezeway. Take the elevator to the 10th floor and proceed straight to conference rooms B & C.

We'd like to personally welcome you to our Allied Health Hiring Event<https://intranet.wakehealth.edu/about-us/calendar?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D165690840>! A career at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist is like no other. Because of the size and reputation of our growing Academic Learning Health System, the variety of learning environments our hospitals offer, the broad range of opportunities, and the mobility we provide, we meet our therapists' professional and personal needs at every stage of their careers. And we do it all while keeping the welfare of our patients and their families at the center of everything we do. In their practice, our medical providers and staff embrace the Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist mission to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all.

Refreshments, giveaways, prizes, photo ops, and excellent allied health opportunities will be available!

What Awaits You:

  *   Sign-On Bonus for specific positions and/or locations
  *   Competitive Pay
  *   Clinical and Leadership Opportunities
  *   Benefits Effective on Day 1
  *   Relocation Assistance
  *   Fitness Center
  *   Achievable and Progressive Clinical Ladder
  *   Tuition Reimbursement
  *   Competitive Pay and Benefits
  *   Same day/next day Patient Scheduling Access
  *   Comprehensive, Evidence-Based, Patient Centered Care

Participating facilities include:

  *   Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist, Winston Campus
  *   High Point Medical Center
  *   David Medical Center
  *   Lexington Medical Center
  *   Wilkes Medical Center

We invite you to spend time with clinical managers from across our system and learn about our exciting Allied Health opportunities.

Please click here<https://intranet.wakehealth.edu/about-us/calendar?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D165690840> for details and to register to attend!

Thank you,

Lauren Way, MBA

Senior HR Consultant, Talent Acquisition

[cid:image001.png at 01D9736B.CB7C0DA0]

Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157

336-713-5101| lway at wakehealth.edu<mailto:lway at wakehealth.edu>