[pt2025] CPHS Student Affairs blackboard page.

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Tue Apr 11 13:19:30 EDT 2023

All,

It was made aware to me last week that you all did not have access to the CPHS Student Affairs blackboard page. There is a ton of useful information on this community page so please take some time to look through it. If you are SGA, this is your go to spot for all things fundraising. Here is a link to the page, as well as the link to the recently created presentation for SGA folks.

This is the blackboard page.<https://blackboard.campbell.edu/ultra/organizations/_11291_1/outline>

The most helpful tab will be "Fundraising/event forms"

Below is the recording of the SLIPS presentation.

[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/video_16x16.png]SLIPS Presentation 2023 1.mp4<https://campbell0-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/kastaffaroni0314_campbell_edu/EZ486X9ERdxPqor04o_3_pkBOtAGTAQaT0N9tpUnnKde-A>

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D96C78.3DAE03B0]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01D96C78.3DAE03B0]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.