[Pt2024] Graduation Week Information

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Mon Sep 9 14:00:28 EDT 2024

All,

I know you are eager and anxious for graduation week and licensure. Below is a Qualtrics link that has graduation week and licensure information. Please read in its entirety and fill out the requested information as it is needed.
Remember that there is licensure preparation information located in BB within your DPT 2024 Cohort tab/Licensure Preparation.

The link to order regalia is not open yet but should be sent out to you along with the graduation application by the Registrar's office in October.

I will be in touch soon with more graduation week details as well as Convocation details.

https://cphs.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1yJ9YTHVbbnPzBI

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions,

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image001.jpg at 01DB02BD.98211120]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546