[Pt2024] CUCCC Care Gala Tickets

Byrd, Kenley E kebyrd at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 5 13:04:11 EDT 2024

Greetings Camels,

This email is sent on behalf of the (CUCCC) Campbell University Community Care Clinic (please see email below). Thanks!

Hey everyone,

Don't forget that TOMORROW, Friday (9/6), is the last day to purchase your tickets to the CUCCC Care Gala. We have some awesome auction items including tickets to local sporting events, a shopping party, gift cards, and so much more.

Come out to support our community's health and wellness.

I have attached an invitation and information card to this email. Tickets can be purchased for $60 through the QR code on the invitation or through the link below:

Campbell Univ. (givesmart.com)<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/kA1LAQ?vid=16o9m1>

Sincerely,

Emily

--