[Pt2024] Free OPR Training & Certification Opportunity!

Byrd, Kenley E kebyrd at campbell.edu
Wed Oct 2 12:59:49 EDT 2024

Greetings Camels,
I hope this message finds you well! Our main campus Counseling Services is offering an QPR Training and Certification with three opportunities for you to complete it.
If you're interested in participating, please review the attached flyer for details on the available dates and times. This training is free of charge and is an excellent opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge.
To register, please email counseling at campbell.edu.
Don't miss out on this valuable opportunity!
Best regards,

Kenley E. Byrd
Student Affairs Coordinator
Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
t: 910.814.5693 | e: kebyrd at campbell.edu