[Pt2024] What Does PT mean to You? | Pro Bono Clinic T-shirt Fundraiser

Nicole Manigo nmmanigo0908 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 19 10:57:08 EDT 2024

Hello all!

By popular demand, the  "What Does PT mean to You?" T-shirt fundraiser has been extended until 3/22/24!  If you have not purchased yours yet, use the link below. All proceeds support the Pro Bono Clinic.

Here is the link to check it out:  https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=20&SINGLESTORE=true

DPT Class of 2025?
Purchase our personalized edition, featuring our class signatures on the back of the t-shirt!

[Shirt Art.png]

[shirt option view.png]

Nicole Manigo, SPT

Doctor of Physical Therapy Student | Class of 2025

PT Pro Bono Clinic Treasurer, Campbell University

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Nmmanigo0908 at email.campbell.edu