[Pt2024] Lunch & Learn 3/11/24

Riley Shore krshore0516 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Mar 7 10:07:20 EST 2024

Hello Everyone!!

I will be presenting a lunch & learn about "On-field management of
catastrophic football injuries" on Monday, 3/11 @12pm in room 323. The
purpose of this presentation is to educate about cervical injuries in
football athletes and how we can manage those situations. Part of this
presentation will allow you to practice managing spine board transfers and
protective equipment removal.

This lunch & learn has been developed as part of my "Teaching and Learning"
final project. I would greatly appreciate your attendance and participation!

Thank you,
Riley Shore

--
*Riley Shore, LAT, ATC, SPT*

*Doctor of Physical Therapy Student *| Class of 2024

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences