[Pt2024] Pro Bono Clinic Schedule

Bennett, Rodney rabennett1119 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Jan 11 10:27:21 EST 2024

Hey Everybody,

Welcome 1st years and welcome back 2nd and 3rd years! I am attaching the
Spring 2024 pro bono clinic schedule/sign-up.  1st years, the board is in
the process of scheduling a training session for you all regarding the pro
bono clinic.  We are planning on getting that done prior to 2/12/24, which
is the first date available for 1st year sign up.  The clinic will run on
Monday's from 4:30-6:30pm this semester. Please go ahead and sign up.  We
greatly appreciate all volunteers!

Spring 2024 Pro Bono Clinic Schedule
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MChobrOhNPGsKVuUk1ekWiykTMBegaQfx0AYLjFHssg/edit?usp=sharing>

Best Regards,
--
*R. Alan Bennett Jr., SPT*

Doctor of Physical Therapy Student

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Pro Bono Clinic Operations Chair

Class of 2024