[Pt2024] Peds SIG L&L

Joyner, Jillian jctutterrow0305 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 29 10:43:58 EST 2024

Hello everyone!

This is a reminder email that we have a Lunch & Learn hosted by Autumn
Harless & Kerry Kiser on Kiddos Kickin' Cancer tomorrow, Friday 3/1 at 12
PM in room 308! Please come to learn more on this topic and to support
them, they would greatly appreciate it!

We also will be having a second Lunch & Learn hosted by Milana Atwood &
Madeline Heil on Epidermolysis Bullosa on Monday, March 4th at 12 PM in
room 308! They would love for you to join us! After this L&L we will be
having elections for the 1st year board, please stay after if you are
interested in becoming a part of the board and get further information on
positions.

Some people have expressed interest in getting information from the meeting
about owning your own clinic and cash based services. If this is you,
please email me to get a copy of the notes taken during the session.

Thank you again and we hope to see you at this meeting,
Peds SIG Board

--
*Jillian T. Joyner*
Doctorate of Physical Therapy Student