[Pt2024] Peds SIG L&L Reminder

Joyner, Jillian jctutterrow0305 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 8 09:18:03 EST 2024

Hello everyone!

This email is to remind everyone about our Lunch & Learn with Dr. Goins on
Monday, February 12th from 12-1PM in room 308! We have gotten some
excellent questions from our survey, we would love to have more so please
fill out the survey below!

Link: https://forms.gle/tjCqyDUq3CB9VgBA9

On Friday, March 1st from 12-1PM we will have a L&L hosted by Kerry Kiser &
Autumn Harless with more information to come!

We also will be having another Lunch & Learn hosted by Madeline Fitch &
Milana Atwood on Monday, March 4th from 12-1PM in room 308!

We are so excited to bring these opportunities to all of you and to get to
showcase the excellent resources we have here at Campbell.
We cannot wait to see y'all!
The Peds SIG Board

--
*Jillian T. Joyner*