[Pt2024] ***** Immediate Action Needed***** Bursar Office- Bill Clearance Needed

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Wed Aug 7 11:39:38 EDT 2024

All,

A new policy has been put into place starting the fall 2024 semester by the University. The policy can be found here with the list of items that you must complete prior to the start of classes each semester moving forward.
 https://www.campbell.edu/bursars-office/payments/bill-clearance/

We apologize for the late notice on these actions that need to take place, but I need for each of you to log into your accounts and make sure the following items are completed. There is some grace by the university since this is a new process, but there is a high urgency to this matter.

  1.  Sign the student financial responsibility agreement form
  2.  Complete the student financial check-in form
  3.  Make any payments that need to be made
  4.  Ensure aid requirements are met

Thank you for your immediate attention to this,
Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image001.jpg at 01DAE8BC.1EBF4C40]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546