[Pt2024] SNPhA and PRIDE in Healthcare Presents "Pride and Purpose" with Melissa Bailey

Wright, Dawson dkwright0505 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Apr 12 08:00:00 EDT 2024

Hi everyone,

SNPhA and PRIDE in Healthcare are excited to invite you all to attend our
guest speaker event on *Thursday, April 18th, 2024 from 6 pm to 8 pm
*in* Maddox
Room 117!* Our guest speaker will be Ms. Melissa Bailey, who will be
discussing living with vitiligo, body positivity, and her experiences of being
a healthcare provider with a business geared towards “queer and/or colorful
families and allies.”

*Snacks will be provided, so please fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V5b9hvll-lExsHoPGk63ePgoVww6eAbh0wvXhStKFVY/edit?usp=sharing>
by
Wednesday (4/17) at 5 pm if you plan to attend*. We hope to see you there!

[image: PRIDE and SNPhA 4.18.24 Guest Speaker Event.png]

--
*Dawson Wright*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2027