[Pt2024] Physician Assistant Program Granted Continued Accreditation

Goetz, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Thu Apr 4 11:00:30 EDT 2024

Dear CPHS Students,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and high spirits as we navigate through another successful semester. It brings me great pride to announce that our PA program has been granted accreditation-continued status for the maximum duration of 10 years by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc. (ARC-PA). Additional details and information may be found in the article linked below.

We are thrilled to receive this exciting news for our PA program and students. It reminds us that every program in the Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences (CPHS) is essential in promoting the overall excellence of the College. We rely on interprofessional collaboration, and this shared success is only possible through the collective support and dedication of students like you.

Your contributions, whether through your academic endeavors, clinical rotations, or community engagement, have played a pivotal role in showcasing the strength and quality of our programs. Your willingness to collaborate, learn from one another, and support each other's success exemplifies the spirit of teamwork and camaraderie that defines our institution.

As we celebrate this occasion, let us continue to embrace the interprofessional nature of our programs and recognize the value of collaboration in shaping the future of healthcare. Together, we have proven that by standing united, we can achieve greatness and make a meaningful impact in our respective fields.

Thank you for your unwavering support, commitment, and contributions to our programs' success. I am immensely proud of each and every one of you, and I look forward to witnessing your continued growth and accomplishments in the years to come.

With Campbell Pride,

Jeff Mercer, PharmD, MBA
Dean, College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Campbell University

PA Accreditation Story<https://news.campbell.edu/articles/physician-assistant-program-granted-continued-accreditation/>