[Pt2024] Volunteers for Buddy Break

Joyner, Jillian jctutterrow0305 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 6 11:09:05 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

This Saturday, September 9th is the start of Buddy Break season and I am
still hoping to get more volunteers. It is every second Saturday and you
volunteer whenever you are free, it also is only from 10-1 so you get the
rest of your day! If you are interested, please reach out to me so I can
include you in a super brief training mandated by the program. This is a
great opportunity for anyone interested in pediatrics to spend quality time
with patients and get to have fun without worrying about applying skills!
Even if you aren't interested in pediatrics, it is a great opportunity to
help families out with a brief break and get to serve our community.

The program is in need of volunteers and are super excited to see future
PTs come play with these awesome families! Here is the link to the website
if you want to see their mission and the needed work the program has been
doing: https://nathanielshope.org/our-programs/buddy-break/

Thank you and we hope to hear from you,
Peds SIG Board
--