[Pt2024] Weekly Student Challenge for PT month

English, Charissa A cenglish at campbell.edu
Tue Oct 3 09:30:14 EDT 2023

Good Morning!

As you well know, October is PT month and the APTA Student Instagram account has crafted 5 weekly photo challenges. I have attached the monthly overview as well as details for this week's challenge. I would love to see lots of CU DPT participation. If you opt to take a picture to meet the challenge, when you post it on your account please tag APTA students and collaborate with our CU DPT account. If you are not active on Instagram but would still like to participate, email or airdrop me the pictures and I will post it for you.

Have a great week and let that creativity shine!
Warmly,
Ms. English

Charissa English I Campbell University
Program Coordinator, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Office Hours 8:00 - 5:00 pm      Monday - Friday
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9F5DC.2D7569A0]910.893.1685 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: cenglish at campbell.edu<mailto:cenglish at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 318L2
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01D9F5DC.2D7569A0]
Like us: https://www.instagram.com/officialcampbelldpt/ or  www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.