[Pt2024] APTA NC Neurologic Residency Information Forum

Green, Michelle D mgreen at campbell.edu
Mon May 22 15:07:05 EDT 2023

Hey there!
I wanted to share this opportunity to learn more about neuro residency programs in NC.
Feel free to check it out!

From Dr. Nappi-Kaehler:
On Wednesday, June 7th, we will be hosting a virtual NC Neurologic Residency Information Forum. The goal of this event is to provide students and early professionals interested in neuro PT with general information about neurologic residency programs, as well as create a fabulous networking opportunity.

All 4 NC-based residency programs (Atrium, Duke, UNC, and WSSU) will have representatives present to give a brief presentation on their program, and there will be small breakout group opportunities for participants to meet the representatives on a more individual level. We will also have past and present residents available to answer questions about their experiences!

If able to, I would love it if the attached flyer could be sent to your current and/or past students. Registration is required (it's free!). They can scan the QR code on the flyer to register, or they can follow this link:  https://forms.gle/w4GwpbZRMS1eBqF66

Thank you so much! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Warmly,
Jill Nappi-Kaehler

--
Jill Nappi-Kaehler PT, DPT, NCS
Assistant Professor, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program